Sunday, November 1, 2009

Whats up,

I really dont have much to talk about this week. Basketball isn't going so well... what i mean is that we aren't winning, and that not a good thing if you know anything about this business. Our team has good spurts offensively and defensively but can't seem to be consistent in anything; while other teams are starting to find rhythm so its making it hard for us. Coach told us last game that we have to change how we are playing or we have to change who we are playing so hopefully we get our act together.

Traveling to a away game in Gothia was fun. Got to see the Sweden country which was gorgeous. Three hour train ride past farms and fields kind of made me feel like i was in indiana. I also got to get out in my city a little bit this weekend. Got to go downtown and see the shopping spots, went to subway for lunch, and actually was around and interacted with the locals. My coach told me that alot of people here spoke english , but it seems like they all do. So thats a cool thing.

Im getting ready to head to practice. No days off in this profession.

Until next week,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment