Saturday, January 23, 2010

hey everybody,

this is goin to be a quick post. The team is doin good, we are now 11-15 and moved up into the 5th place in the league. we have won 7 out of our last 9 games. But last game we played without our only true Center presence and our other leading scoring and team defensive leader Brandon Crone (american) strain/ maybe torn a ligament in his knee and will both be sideline for 2-5 weeks. So there are rough times ahead of us a little bit. But up to this point we have done well wit adversity and fought and worked hard to get where we are now and arent making excuses from stopping us to hold our position where we are now.

But i was just talkin to my aunt and some became real to me. Everybody on my team around me is getting seriously injuried and home sick and having all kinds of problems and the only problem im having is being a little sore from day to day and having to decide what to eat after a late night of practice. Every day i wake up with energy and i have grown to love this game so much more in last couple of months. I told my aunt i can feel a blanket of love, protection and guidance over me everyday when i get up and i know its because all my friends, family, and loved ones back in the states. I just want to take this time to thank everybody for the prayers and support.

Im loving everyday over here. Im miss my friends and family but i am not homesick at all lol.

Like i said this was a quick post. Going to a friends house for dinner. Thanks again everybody for everything.

Will Walker #13

No comments:

Post a Comment